- Report to LAM – Implementation of tenure and promotion procedures – June 11, 2016
- Agreement on clarification of term division and DRC – July 9, 2015
UPDATE AS OF JULY 4, 2014
- Bulletin to all FSA faculty – July 4, 2014
- Terms and Procedures for Tenure and Promotion – May 13 2014
- LoA on Tenure and Promotion – Final committee report May 13 2014
- LOU on Article 7 Grievance Procedure June 2014
- LOU on Article 8 Arbitration June 2014
Faculty will receive a notice of the timing and process for the ratification vote in September 2014. The only document you would be voting on is the one entitled “Terms and Procedures for Tenure and Promotion”. Please find some time during the summer to read though the above documents. Meanwhile, if there are questions, please send them to Virginia Cooke or John Carroll.
Go to the Bargaining Updates page in the secure member-only area for the FSA opening positions in bargaining a system of rank and tenure.
Contact Faculty Vice-President, John Carroll, with your questions or concerns regarding the rank and tenure negotiation process.
Consult related materials here:
- Joint statement on criteria – September 19, 2012
- Working Document on Tenure – May 2012
- FSA Committee on Rank and Tenure Working Document – November 2011 (as published in Words & Vision)
- Report of the Joint Committee on Rank and Tenure – November 2009
- Audio of the Faculty Forum held in Abbotsford – December 6, 2011
- Audio of the Faculty Forum held In Abbotsford – June 19, 2011
- Audio of the Faculty Forum held in Chilliwack – June 19, 2011